Review Compaq Presario CQ57-301SA 15.6 inch Laptop PC (AMD Dual-Core E-300 Processor, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium)

Wednesday 4 July 2012

life is easy
This computer has made my life so much easier with its speed,large screen and adaptability. I am not an avid user, but this suits me down to the ground for the work I do. 
versus
More than a month repair time
I bought this Laptop in December last year. It's got ruined in January 36 days after I bought it.
Phoned up the support and they told me it has to be repaired at the factory because it's got a motherboard issue.
I got a quote for the repair time as 7-9 days. They picked it up the very next day and the third day they changed the status of the laptop as repair...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 COMPAQ BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.