Review Compaq Presario CQ57-366SA 15.6 inch Laptop PC (Intel Corei3-370M Processor, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium)

Monday 9 July 2012

READ FULL REVIEW CUSTOMER>>>

I bought this Laptop in December last year. It's got ruined in January 36 days after I bought it.
Phoned up the support and they told me it has to be repaired at the factory because it's got a motherboard issue.
I got a quote for the repair time as 7-9 days. They picked it up the very next day and the third day they changed the status of the laptop as repair delayed for some reason. I phoned them up to figure out what is going on and I was told I have to wait 12 of march for the new motherboard!!! (more than a month)
The lady said I know this is unacceptable and forwarded my call to the complaint department although I didn't ask for it.
Have a guess the complaint department told me that I have to wait next month and they can't do anything else......................

READ FULL REVIEW CUSTOMER>>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 COMPAQ BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.